Terms and Conditions
Access to WorkBC Online Employment Services is restricted to individuals who have a BCeID.
By accessing WorkBC Online Employment Services you:
- Confirm that you are the individual who is registered to use the BCeID that you are using to access WorkBC Online Employment Services;
Acknowledge that you may compromise your personal information if you:
- share your BCeID, or any password or other information associated with your BCeID, with any person, or
- fail to log out after finishing any WorkBC Online Employment Services session; and
Agree that you will:
- not share your BCeID, or any password or other information associated with your BCeID, with any person; and
- log out, using the log out button, when you finish any WorkBC Online Employment Services session.
Personal information collected through Online Employment Services is collected under the authority of sections 26 (c) and (e) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA) and is subject to all the provisions of that Act. The personal information collected will be used by the Ministry of Social Development and Poverty Reduction, its service providers and associates of those service providers to administer WorkBC Employment Services, WorkBC Apprentice Services or WorkBC Assistive Technology Services, as applicable. Under the authority of section 33.1 (d) of FOIPPA, the personal information collected may also be disclosed to Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) or the Canada Employment Insurance Commission. The Canada Employment Insurance Commission may use your personal information to monitor, assess or evaluate the effectiveness of the assistance provided through WorkBC Employment Services, WorkBC Apprentice Services or WorkBC Assistive Technology Services .
If you have any questions about the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, please contact the Records clerk of the Employment and Labour Market Services Division, Ministry of Social Development and Poverty Reduction at WorkBCOESprivacy@gov.bc.ca.