Find your Application Processing Centre
Apprentice Training Supports applications are processed by an assigned WorkBC Centre in your training institution area. To identify the WorkBC Centre that will handle your application:
1. If you will attending your classroom training In the Province of BC, select your Training Institution from the drop-down menu and press go.
2. If you will be attending your classroom training Outside the Province of BC, select 'Out-of-Province' as your Training Institution from the drop-down menu and press go.
3. The WorkBC centre that will process your application will appear at the bottom. Press the green 'Continue my Application' to move to the next step.
1. You must enter your home postal code here and press go.
2. If you do not know your postal code, use the postal code lookup in the link below.
Search by Training Institution
Warning your session will expire in second(s). If you wish to remain logged in click the Resume button below.